The 4K Cloud Dashcam Standard
8-megapixel CMOS sensor for 4K UHD video capture—four times as many pixels as Full HD. The rear Full HD Sony STARVIS image sensor ensures the best clarity under any light. HEVC (H.265) compression keeps video file size manageable without compromising on quality.
4K/FULL HD DUAL-CHANNEL CLOUD DASHCAM
Capture everything front and rear
Front camera: 8 megapixels CMOS sensor recording in 4K Ultra High Definition (3840×2160) at 30FPS. Rear camera: 2.1 megapixels Sony STARVIS recording in Full HD (1920×1080) at 30FPS. The front camera’s ultra-wide 162-degree angle takes full advantage of the 4K UHD resolution. The rear camera records in Full HD at a 139-degree angle with outstanding low-light sensitivity. Native Parking Mode with built-in voltage monitor to protect your vehicle battery (hardwiring cable included).
With the free BlackVue Cloud service, check on your car from anywhere, anytime.
LTE CONNECTIVITY MODULE (Optional)
The CM100LTE connects to your compatible BlackVue X Series dashcam to provide easy 4G LTE connectivity. All you need is a valid Nano SIM card. The CM100LTE simply connects via the USB port of your dashcam. Your BlackVue powers the module and automatically accesses the Cloud when the module is plugged in. Note: when purchasing, make sure the CM100LTE you choose is compatible with your mobile carrier’s network.
4K Ultra High Definition Video Capture
Ultra-crisp videos, not just on 4K monitors
4K is a much bigger jump in fidelity over Full HD than Full HD over HD. 4K UHD is four times as many pixels as Full HD. License plates can be made out more clearly and from further away. Even on a Full HD monitor, you can zoom in much further without any visible pixelation.
The Best Compression Technology
4 times the resolution. Same recording time!
Along with the regular H.264 codec, the DR900X Series features H.265, also called High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC), the leading standard in 4K recording and broadcasting.
With H.265, video file size is the same as H.264.
Fast Wi-Fi, GPS and Optional LTE
GPS: visualize the location of your vehicle on the map during video playback and overlay speed on videos. Wi-Fi: connect to your BlackVue with a smartphone or tablet and download files at blazing speed. LTE: connect the optional LTE connectivity module* via the USB port for the best Cloud experience.
(*) SIM card not included.
Me and My Car. Connected.
Connect to your BlackVue anytime, from anywhere in the world with BlackVue Cloud.
Enjoy remote Live View and Push Notifications to your phone.
Back up important videos to the free Cloud storage.
Play and download videos from your dashcam’s memory or the Cloud from anywhere.
Enjoy Two-way Voice Communication with the driver from the app through the BlackVue’s integrated speaker and mic.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long is the included coaxial cable? – The default cable length included in the package is 6m (19.68 ft). If you need a longer cable, you may need to purchase it separately.
- What is the operating, storage, and High-Temperature cut-off of DR900X? – Operation Temperature: 20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F) Storage Temperature: -20 °C to 90 °C (-4 °F − 194 °F ) High Temp Cut Off: Approx. 75℃ (167°F)
- How to make sure that your dashcam is always in the best condition? – Make sure that the dashcam Firmware is up to date. You can download the firmware on the BlackVue official website or via the cloud on the BlackVue app.
- Why is the packaging of the DR900X different from the previous DR900S? – Unlike DR900S which comes in a white gift box, the DR900X dashcam comes in brown packaging.
- What is the viewing angle of DR900X? – Viewing Angle: Front: Diagonal 162°, Horizontal 136°, Vertical 77° Rear: Diagonal 139°, Horizontal 116°, Vertical 61°
- Is it normal to have a rattling sound while recording? – There should be no unnecessary sounds while the camera is recording except for the voice notification. The rattling sound might be due to a loose component inside the camera which signals that it needs repair.
- Can I use a Verizon sim card on my CM100-LTE NA with my DR900X? – CM100 LTE NA supports the following bands: B2, B4, B12. Carrier support: AT&T, T-Mobile. It may work with other carriers but is not guaranteed.
- Can I use the IR camera as the rear camera? – IR camera is for cabin recording (car interior) using it as the rear camera may not be suitable due to its IR lights. Aside from that, the coaxial cable included is just 1.5m which is too short to be mounted on the rearview.
- How to prevent the dashcam from overheating? 1. Your vehicle can be a heat box when there is no ventilation. That is why we never recommend leaving your pet/child in the car! If your dashcam is overheating, then one way you can try is to leave a slight gap in your car windows to dissipate the heat. 2. If you find yourself parking in the sun, that could be another reason why your dashcam is overheating. Try not to park directly in the sunlight. If there is no shade available, change the position of your car to avoid direct sunlight exposure. 3. We do not recommend using a sun reflector on your windshield. It reflects a lot of heat onto the windshield and, in turn, onto the dashcam.
- What is the Standard RMA Procedure? 1. Kindly contact the seller and ask them for an exchange or repair service. 2. If the seller refuses to exchange or repair your dashcam, or you cannot contact the seller for any reason, we recommend you contact the BlackVue distributor directly. BlackVue customer support can assist customers regarding the RMA procedure. (It is recommended for RMAs to be done by the distributor to prevent loss packages when sending overseas) 3. If the seller or distributor can’t support the RMA, the manufacturer will handle it directly from Korea.
Front cam: 8 megapixels sensor / 4K Ultra High Definition (3840×2160 @30FPS) / View angle: 162 degrees. Rear cam: 2.1 megapixels STARVIS sensor / Full HD (1920×1080 @30FPS) / View angle: 139 degrees.
High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC/H.265) is the standard in 4K video broadcasting and streaming. With HEVC, you get great-looking 4K videos but same recording time as a regular Full HD dashcam.
DR900X Series can be hardwired to your vehicle’s fuse panel for Parking Mode, without requiring optional accessories. The dashcam will switch to Parking Mode automatically when vehicle ignition is turned off. Voltage cutoff and timer can be set in the BlackVue App.
Enjoy remote Live View and Push Notifications to your phone. Back up important videos to the Cloud remotely. Play and download videos from your dashcam’s memory or the Cloud from anywhere.
The optional CM100LTE connects to your compatible BlackVue X Series dashcam to provide easy 4G LTE connectivity. All you need is a valid Nano SIM card. The CM100LTE connects via the USB port of your dashcam.
There are no reviews yet.